Close Menu
SportyVibes.live –

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    No. 3 Ohio State flexes defensive strength, tops No. 1 Texas

    August 31, 2025

    Metal Gear Solid back with remake years after Kojima left Konami

    August 31, 2025

    FIBA bans Lithuanian fan after racist taunts toward Germany’s Dennis Schroder

    August 31, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • No. 3 Ohio State flexes defensive strength, tops No. 1 Texas
    • Metal Gear Solid back with remake years after Kojima left Konami
    • FIBA bans Lithuanian fan after racist taunts toward Germany’s Dennis Schroder
    • Wike says emergency rule to be lifted soon
    • Brown Eggs Pulled From Shelves After Salmonella Outbreak Sickens 95 People
    • George Clooney and His Watch Are Already Hyped for the ’26 Olympics
    • Tinubu salutes Kukah’s remarkable role in Nigeria’s return to democracy at 73
    • Republican Sen. Joni Ernst won’t seek reelection next year, source says
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo
    SportyVibes.live –SportyVibes.live –
    • Home
    • News
    • Cricket
    • Combat
    • Fitness
    • Football
    • Basketball
    • Tennis
    • Gear
    • Highlights
    SportyVibes.live –
    Home»Cricket»Rahul Dravid and Rajasthan Royals part ways after denying ‘broader position at the franchise’ post-structural review | Cricket News
    Cricket

    Rahul Dravid and Rajasthan Royals part ways after denying ‘broader position at the franchise’ post-structural review | Cricket News

    By August 30, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Dravid
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Rahul Dravid and Rajasthan Royals have decided to part ways after a disappointing 2025 Indian Premier League season. The Royals have finished ninth on the table of the recently concluded season with four wins from 14 games. Dravid also had stints earlier with the franchise, both as a captain and coach. The 52-year-old took the Royals job in September last year after stepping down as the Indian Coach in July after winning the T20 World Cup 2024.

    “Rahul has been central to the Royals’ journey for many years. His leadership has influenced a generation of players, instilled strong values within the squad, and left an indelible mark on the culture of the franchise. As part of the franchise structural review, Rahul had been offered a broader position at the franchise, but has chosen not to take this. The Rajasthan Royals, its players, and millions of fans worldwide extend heartfelt thanks to Rahul for his remarkable service to the franchise,” an RR statement read.

    Official Statement pic.twitter.com/qyHYVLVewz

    — Rajasthan Royals (@rajasthanroyals) August 30, 2025

    Samson Saga

    Royals find themselves in a catch-22 situation with Sanju Samson’s situation, who missed the bulk of the 2025 season with an injury and has expressed his desire to part ways with the franchise. The big dilemma in front of the franchise now is whether to accept Samson’s request and release him back into the auction pool or indulge in a trade.

    Having retained him last year before the big player auctions, Rajasthan can still hold onto the player for the next two seasons, but The Indian Express understands that for the status quo to continue, both the player and the franchise have to bury a few differences. If Rajasthan refuse to release the player, then Samson will have no choice but to stay put as IPL rules bestow the power to the franchise, which has signed the player on a three-year agreement.

    The development in the Rajasthan camp is being seen with keen interest from Chennai Super Kings, who have expressed their interest to sign the player. After the conclusion of the IPL, Samson even met with CSK management and head coach Stephen Fleming during the Major League Cricket season in US. It is understood that Chennai are open to the idea of bringing the 30-year-old to Chepauk through a trade deal via cash. But it has hit a roadblock, with Rajasthan preferring an exchange of two players from Chennai. The five-time champions as a CSK policy have traded players with other franchises. When they bought Robin Uthappa ahead of the 2021 season from Rajasthan it was an all-cash deal.

    broader cricket denying Dravid Franchise news Part position poststructural Rahul Rajasthan review Royals Ways
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleA running coach says this 7-move strength workout will make you more stable and explosive on the trails
    Next Article EU nations divided on sanctioning Israel for Gaza war as FMs meet | Gaza News

    Related Posts

    Cricket

    Rain eventually forces Eliminator to be abandoned as Rockets reach final

    August 30, 2025
    News

    Chicago mayor signs order to resist possible Trump troop deployment | Donald Trump News

    August 30, 2025
    Cricket

    ‘Dhoni phone uthaye hain?’: Manoj Tiwary on BCCI reportedly offering MSD mentorship role with Team India | Cricket News

    August 30, 2025
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    Lisa Nandy removes herself from final decision on leader of football regulator | Lisa Nandy

    June 2, 202554 Views

    Beat writer doubts that the Lakers can land Walker Kessler

    June 12, 202522 Views

    Mubi, A Streamer For Cinephiles, Is Now Officially Indispensable

    June 2, 202512 Views
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • TikTok
    • WhatsApp
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    Latest Reviews
    Football

    Robertson returns as County stick with manager Cowie

    sportyvibesJune 2, 2025
    Highlights

    Spanish GP: Max Verstappen admits George Russell crash ‘shouldn’t have happened’

    sportyvibesJune 2, 2025
    Highlights

    Max Verstappen-George Russell collision: F1 world champion admits move ‘was not right’

    sportyvibesJune 2, 2025

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest tech news from FooBar about tech, design and biz.

    Most Popular

    Warriors add sharpshooter in second round of new NBA mock from Yahoo

    June 2, 20250 Views

    Erin Blanchfield rips Maycee Barber after UFC Fight Night cancellation: ‘She needs to fix her life’

    June 2, 20250 Views

    Eagles have $55 million in dead money salary cap

    June 2, 20250 Views
    Our Picks

    No. 3 Ohio State flexes defensive strength, tops No. 1 Texas

    August 31, 2025

    Metal Gear Solid back with remake years after Kojima left Konami

    August 31, 2025

    FIBA bans Lithuanian fan after racist taunts toward Germany’s Dennis Schroder

    August 31, 2025

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Disclaimer
    • Get In Touch
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Condtition
    © 2025 sportyvibes. Designed by Pro.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.